A call for submissions for issue #5 will be advertised early 2017. If you would like to be notified, please sign up to our email newsletter. Below you will find the submission guidelines.
Previous themes have included: Equal Access, Utopia for a Day, Black Sheep and Eco-Feminism. The theme for issue #5 will be advertised early 2017.
If you are over 18, interested in creating something in response to this theme, can draw a stick figure, use a camera or string two words together, than we want to hear from YOU!!!
What we expect from you:
- To read and sign consent form and send it with your submission
- That you are over 18 years of age
- Either new or previously produced written or visual work
- That you submit for consideration your own ideas and opinions
- That you own the copyright and give us permission to reproduce it
- To be aware that submitted works will be reproduced in colour both in print and digitally
- Submitted image files in jpg or tiff format at 300 dpi
- Submitted written pieces in an editable word file (no PDFs)
- To be aware that we hold the right NOT to publish your work
- To communicate with us if you have any questions or concerns
- To submit your work by the stated deadline
- By signing this consent form you are agreeing to the conditions of participation for current and future submissions
- What are you waiting for?? Get cracking!!
What you can expect from us:
- To publish material that we deem is in keeping with the stated theme for each issue, and reflects the aims of The Equal Standard
- To retain full editorial control, including the placement of works
- If selected, we will reproduce your work in The Equal Standard and in some instances current and/or future promotional or archiving material
- If your work is not accepted, we may consider publishing your submission in another issue
- That your submitted work may be edited, including cropping/ manipulating images and editing text, but all edits will be subject to your final approval
- To allow you to withdraw your work for publishing for any reason before the publication is printed and digitally distributed
- If your work is published, we will provide you with a link of the completed publication
- If we agree to publish your work, we will keep your submission anonymous if you request it
- A massive, and genuine thank you!
INFO & CONSENT FORM AVAILABLE 2017
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN EARLY 2017